电影台词-生化危机(2002)原文翻译
SCREEN GEMS
A SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
Screen Gems , Constantin Film , Davis Films
present
CONFIDENTIAL REPORT
SUBJECT:
THE EVENTS LEADING TO THE INCIDENT AT RACCOON CITY
21世纪初,保护伞公司已经成为了全美最大的商业实体
At the beginning of the 21st century,the Umbrella Corporation…
had become the largest commercial entity in the United States.
超过9成的家庭使用他们的产品
Nine out of every ten homes contain its products.
其政商影响力无孔不入
Its political and financial influence is felt everywhere.
表面上,他们是世界顶尖的电脑科技,医药产品,医疗保健提供商
In public , it is the world’s leading supplier of computer technology , medical products and health care.
连员工都不知道其庞大利润世纪来自军事科技,基因实验以及生化武器
Unknow even to its own employees its massive profits are generated by military technology , genetic experimentation and viral weaponry.
生化危机
RESIDENT EVIL
【最经典的场景:从病毒柜里取出T病毒,背景音乐由MARILYN MANSON创作】
【场景:病毒泄漏之后,umbrella地下办公室】
保护伞全体员工必须时刻佩戴识别证
All Umbrella staff must be wear their identity tags at all times.
所有辐射标记将于下午五点手机
All radiation badges will be collected at 5:00 p.m. this afternoon.
谢谢,真倒霉
Thank you! God
有些人就这样
Some people.
是啊,没错
Yeah.
【场景:一个普通的办公室,此时red queen已经发现刚刚泄漏的病毒】
CAMERA 05s.REC.SCANNING SYSTEM ACTIVATED.
生物危害检测到T病毒
BIOHAZARD DETECTED T-VIRUS
生物危害警告
BIOHAZARD WARNING
不要给我看 - 为什么不行?
Don’t show this to me. -Why not?
因为我很忙
Because I’m busy.
没什么大不了,消防演习
It’s nothing.Fire drill.
什么事?-消防演习
What is that?-Fire drill.
糟糕-怎么回事?
Shit! - Hey , what the hell is going on?
把电脑罩起来,快点 - 该死,我正在弄
Get the computers covered. Move it.- Damn it , I’m trying!
将实验设备挪走
The experiments.Move them!
【场景:电梯里】
门不应该打开还是怎么回事儿?
Shouldn’t the doors open or something?
它应该带你到最近的一层
(supposed表示应该知道怎么做,此处表示电梯是智能的)
It’s supposed to take us to the nearest floor.
出了什么事?
What’s happening?
断线了
Line is dead.
【场景:办公室】
怎么了?-门打不开
What’s the problem?-The door won’t open.
后门呢?-也锁住了
What about the ones at the back?-Locked as well.
这里没着火,没有着火
Thiere’s no fire here.No fire!
密码失效了 -没有着火
The code doesn’t work! No fire!
到底怎么回事儿? - 门打不开
What’s wrong with you? - The door won’t open!
水也流不出去
And this water isn’t going anywhere.
什么? -这里是密闭室
What? -It’s sealed room.
来帮忙开门
Help me with the door! - fuck the doors!
【场景:回到电梯】
我们必须出去, 到底怎么回事?
We have to get of the here.What’s going on?
以前发生过吗?我们必须出去
Has this happened before? We have to get of the here!
冷静点
Take it easy!
你自己冷静吧 -安静
You take it easy! -Quiet!
什么声音?
What is that?Oh my God.
【场景:办公室】
灭火剂!停,不要!救命
Halo ! Stop it ! Help
【场景:电梯里,用手打开电梯门】
让我看看
Let me see!
我们得出去,逃到外面
We’re going to have to get out of here.We have to get out of the building!
来帮个忙
Here , give me a hand.
只能开到这里,卡住了
That’s as far as they’ll go. They’re caught on something.
够宽了 ,我挤得出去,我去求救
That’s wide enouth.I can squeeze through.I’ll get help.
我卡住了,帮忙推一下
I’m stuck. You’re gonna have to push.
好,在来一点
That’s it.A bit more.
什么声音
What was that?
完了,是刹制系统,出去
Oh , Christ! It’s the brakes! Get out!
我不能动 - 我们要出去
I can’t move.We have to get out of here!
推她出去(out of the way人迹罕至)
Push here out of the way!
把我拉回去
Pull me back inside! Pull me back inside!
【场景:Alice在浴缸中醒来】
今天,你的梦想将成真{桌子上的一张纸写的}
Today all your dreams come true.
有人吗?你是什么人? -快走
Hello? Who are you? - Move!
不要碰我,住手
Don’t touch me ! Stop!
离我远点- 趴下
Get away from me! - Down!
你在干嘛?我是警察
(cop 口语化,police书面化,类似条子与警察,但条子带有贬义,cop则中性)
What are you doing?I’m a cop!
我告诉你过我是警察
I told you , I’m a cop!
胳膊快被你折断了
You’re breaking my arm!
报告{走到Alice面前},立刻报告 - 什么?
Report! Report now.- Waht?
我要你报告,女兵
I want your report, soldier.
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
长官,房子的主动防御系统已经启动
Sir, the house’s primary defenses have been activated.
她可能还受副作用影响
She’s probably still suffering the side effects.
你要怎么处理我们?
What are you doing with us?
查出这警察的底细没?
What about the cop?
马修安德森,没有吻合的资料
Matthew Addision. I’m not getting a match.
你是什么人?{问Addision}
Who are you?
我刚调过来,他们可能还没建档
I just transferred.They probably don’t even have me on file yet.
本地警局缺人手,是有这个可能
The locals are inefficient. It’s possible.
干脆在这里把他干掉
Should I secure him here?
不,把他带走
No. We take him with us.
你们不能这么做
You can’t do this!
那你打我
Blow me!
准备进入蜂巢
Prep for entry to the Hive.
【场景:火车上】
断电了
Power’s down
修啊 -马上
So fix it. -I’m on it.
好了没? -吓到了?
Are you done yet? -Jumpy?
站开点
Stand clear!
有什么问题吗? -那门怎么了?
You got a problem? -How’s that door?
封住了 -我来
It’s sealed shut. -Let me.
-吓到了?
Jumpy?
躺着,不要动
Lie still.Lie still
看着光线,眼睛跟着它,几根手指?-三根
Watch this light.Follow it.Now,how many fingers am I holding up? -Three.
很好,告诉我你的名字
Good. Now tell me your name.
我不知道
I don’t know.
他没事,丧失记忆,跟其他人一样
He’s fine. Memory loss,just like the other one.
【场景:出火车】
队长:开门
Let’s open that door.
Alice:听着,我想知道你们是谁,发生了什么事,现在告诉我
Listen to me. I want to know who you people are…and I want to know what’s going here.Now
队长:你和我受雇于同一个老板.我们都为保护伞公司工作
You and I have the same employer.We all work for the Umbrella Corporation.
队长:这栋建筑是蜂巢的紧急入口
The mansion above us is an emergency entrance to the Hive.
队长:你是入口的保全人员
You are security operatives placed there to protect that entrance.
Alice:那这个呢?(戒指)
What about this?
队长:你的婚姻是假的.作为掩饰蜂巢的幌子
Your marriage is a fake.Just part of your cover to protect the secrecy of the Hive.
蜂巢又是什么?
And what is the Hive?
队长:给他们看看
Show them.
队员:蜂巢通道图示(拿出电脑演示图像)
Accessing schematic of the Hive.
队长:浣熊市,最近的都会中心
Raccoon City, nearest urban center.
这是我们发现你们的别墅,通过那里我们进入列车
The mansion where we found you…and through which we gained access to the train…
然后列车带我们来蜂巢
which,in turn,brought us to the Hive.
蜂巢坐落在…浣熊市街道极深的地底下
The Hive itself is located underground…deep beneath the streets of Raccoon City.
一个高度机密的研究机构是…由保护伞公司拥有并操纵…共有500位技术人员,科学家和后援人员
A top-secret research facility…owned and operated by the Umbrella Corporation…the Hive houses over 500 technicians ,scientiests and support staff.
工作和居所都在地底下
They live and work underground.
他们的研究极为重要
Their research is of the highest importance.
内容列为最高机密
Its nature is classified.
我们在地图上的位置由温度感应显示
Our position on the map is indicated by heat signature.
我怎么什么都不记得?
Why can’t I remember anything?
队长:蜂巢有自身的防御系统,都有电脑控制
The Hive has its own defense mechanisms all computer-controlled.
麻醉瓦斯被释放到房子里
A nerve gas was released into the house.
主要作用:吸入这持续四小时完全昏迷
Primary effect of the gas:complete unconsciousness lasting anything up to four hours.
副作用包括严重的记忆丧失
Secondary effects are varied , but can include acute memory loss.
丧失多久? - 不一定,一小时,一天,一周
For how long? - Subjective.An hour,day ,week.
所以这地方遭到袭击?
So you’re saying this place was attacked?
恐怕事情还要更复杂
I’m afraid things are a little more complicated than that.
长官,进入蜂巢了
Sir, We 've breached the Hive.
【场景:蜂巢内部第一个办公室大厅(窗外虚假大屏幕的那个地方)】
JD:找到了(灯的开关)
Got it
士兵2:灭火剂清除干净
Halon content has dissipated.
窗外有风景,地下工作还不错
Makes is easier to work underground , thinking there’s a view.
看来得走楼梯了
Looks like we’re taking the stairs.
报告状况 - 红皇后锁定我们了
Status. Red Queen is locked onto us.
她直到我们进来
She knows that we’re here.
Alice:红皇后是谁?
Whe’s the Red Queen?
最先进的超级电脑.掌控整座蜂巢
State-of-the-art artificial intelligence.She is the computer that controls the Hive.
JD:我们因此会延误时间。一路上要经过许多实验室
This is gonna slow us down. Our route to the Queen takes us straight through these labs.
队长:Rain,JD,检查淹水情况。Kaplan,寻找替代路径
Rain, J.D, see how bad the flooding is. Kaplan. find us an alternate route.
这里发生了什么?
Waht happened here?
队长:5小时前,红皇后大开杀戒。封锁蜂巢,杀光所有人
Five hours ago, Red Queen went homicidal. Sealed the Hive and killed everyone down here.
天啊 - 当我们知道所发生的一切,我的小队就被派遣前来关闭她
Jesus. - When we realized what was happening,my team was dispatched to shut her down.
Alice:她为什么这么做?
Why did she do it?
不知道。也有可能受到外界干扰
That we don’t know. But outside interference is a possibility.
天啊
Jesus!
史宾斯·帕克斯:你还好吗?-拿去(脱掉外套给alice)
Hey. You okay? Here
Alice:不用,我还好 - 穿上吧,这里很冷
No-I’m fine. -Please , come on.It’s cold in here.
你。。。记不记得任何来此之前的事?
Are you…Do you remember anything from before this?
不记得,上火车之前的事都不记得 -你呢?
No. Nothing before the train. And you?
什么都不记得
No. Nothing.
Kaplan:我找到另外一条路,但会比较费时间
I found an alternate route, but it’s gonna cost us time.
我们绕回去,抄近路穿过B餐厅可以赶上进度
We double back, cut through Dining Hall B then we’re right on track.
Rain:长官,不行,整层都被水淹了
Sir, no go, The whole level’s flooded.
没办法,我们进度落后. 快点行动
All right, we’re behind schedule. So let’s move it.
走吧
Come on.
Rain看着水里的尸体:可怜的家伙
Poor bastards.
【场景:下到了装有实验体的那一层】
Kaplan,-B餐厅,地图显示有个餐厅
Kaplan -Dining Hall B, That’s what is says on the map.
或许你看错了
Maybe you’re reading it wrong.
或许这家公司藏有秘密.不希望外人知道
Maybe the corporation’s keeping a few secrets down here. Something you’re not supposed to see.
队长:JD,你和Rain看着烦人并守住出口
J.D, you and Rain keep the prisoner here and secure the exit.
长官,灭火剂存量为0。可能是电脑故障
Sir. halon levels are nonexistent in this room. I think the system malfunctioned.
好吧,可能有生还者。展开搜索,但大家跟紧一点 - 行动
All right. There may be survivors. Give me a search line, but keep it tight.- Move it
队长对alice说:我说过要跟进一点
I said keep it tight
Alice:对不起,看到这里的遭遇,还好我忘得一干二净
Sorry, I’m not sure I want to remember what went on down here.
队长:我不会怪你
I don’t blame you.
Addision:里面到底是什么?
What do they keep in these things?
Rain:我怎么会知道?
How do I know?
【场景:机房,准备关掉Red Queen,经典场景,就是激光网那个地方,关闭主机要通过激光网通道】
怎么会那么久?
What’s taking so long?
红皇后启动防伪系统。情况变得棘手
Red Queen’s defenses are in place. She’s making it difficult.
队长:我们进去吧,你留在这里(对alice说)
Let’s pack it up. You stay here.
自动灯光,不用担心
The lights are automated. Nothing to worry about.
队长:解码器就位 - 收到
Transmitter in position. - Roger
执行破解程式
Running the bypass.
将军(搞定)
Checkmate.
队长:进去
Move up.
Alice:那事什么?
What’s that?
将红皇后关机。再输入强大电流
That’s what will shut the Queen down. Delivers a massive electrical charge.
扰乱主机强迫重启
Scrambles the mainframe and forces it to reboot.
卡普兰,卡普兰(激光通道门自动关闭)
Kaplan, Kaplan
Kaplan:像是某种休眠防御机制。我们开门触发了它
Some kind of dormant defense mechanism. Openning the door tripped it .
赶快关掉 - 正在处理
Put it back to sleep. Working on it.
把门打开 - 我已经在试了
Would you open that door now, please? - I’m trying.
队长:留在原地,保持冷静
Hold your positions. Everyone stay calm.
那是什么?
What’s that?
Kaplan,快点,就他们出来,Kaplan你的快些,快
Kaplan, quick! We gotta get them out of there! Kaplan, you’ve gotta hurry! Come on!
卧倒(激光条已经过来了)
Down,Get down
Alice:小心,有东西在杀他们 - 天啊,快点,老兄
Look out ! Somthing’s killing them! - Jesus! Come on , man
Kaplan:别打扰我
Don’t do this to me.
医务兵,医务兵,开门,开门 -我正在试
Medic! Medic ! Open the door.Open this door. - I’m trying.
队长对身边的人说:保持清醒,你快休克了,保持清醒
Stay conscious. You’re going into shock. Stay awake.
Kaplan:就快成功了 - 长官,它又回来了(指激光条)- 快开门 -我正在试 - 再加把劲
I am almost there. - Sir ! It’s coming back! - Open the door - I’m trying. - Well , try harder!
快做吧,就快成功了(此时只剩下队长一个人了),可恶,- 好了 - 好吧 ,让我们继续
Just do it. - I’m almost there. Come on.Shit! Got it. All right. Let’s do it.
做什么?- 继续完成任务
Do what? We have to complete the mission.
史宾斯·帕克斯:我绝不下去
There is no way I’m going down there.
Kaplan:她的防御系统关闭了
Her defenses are down.
【场景:进入红皇后主机室】
【35:00】Alice:继续走
Keep going.
帮个忙
Give me a hand.
红皇后:出去,你们不能进来
Get out ! Get out! You can’t be in here.
别听她的,她是红皇后的虚拟影像
Don’t listen to anything she says.She is a holographic representation of the Red Queen.
红皇后:你们必须出去
You have to get out.
模仿主程式设计师的女儿塑造。她会骗我们,迷惑我们
Modeled after the head programmer’s daughter.She’ll try to deceive us, confuse us.
红皇后:我不建议这样做,关闭我会导致失去主电源
I wouldn’t advise this. Disabling me will result in loss of primary power.
她想尽办法阻止我们将她关闭
She’ll say anything to stop us from shutting her down.
红皇后:我求你
I implore you.
闪开 - 求你们了
Implore away. - Please?
红皇后:你们全都会死在这地底下
You’re all going to die down here.
【场景:红皇后重启完毕】
强大脉冲强迫主机关闭30秒
That pulse forces the circuit breaker to shut down her mainframe for 30 seconds.
如果不将主机板取走,她会重启
After that , if I don’t have her board, she can reboot.
【场景:活体试验箱的那个地方,就是上文的B餐厅】
JD:他们迟到了
They’re late.
Rain:我去查查看(听到有金属划地的声音)JD,有个幸存者,我们是来救你们的
I’m on it. J.D, we got a survivor! It’s okay. We’re here to help.
Rain:你好像伤的很重,滚开(被感染者咬了)
You seem to be in some serious…Get off of me!
Rain:JD,在我捅她屁股前把她弄开 - 你怎么样
J.D, get her off of me before I stab her ass! -Are you okay?
Rain:她咬我,咬掉我一大块肉
She bit me, man. She took a chunk clean right out of me.
JD:趴下(对着感染者),我警告你,趴下
Stay down. I’m warning you , stay down.
她疯了
She’s crazy.
JD:再过来我就开枪了,我说真的,去你的(接下来Rain一顿机枪扫射)
Come any closer, and I’ll fire.I mean it. Damn you.
挨了五枪,她怎么打不死
I shot her five times. How was she still standing?
婊子现在挂掉了
Bitch isn’t standing now.
为什么开枪? -有个生还者
What was all the shooting? - We found a survivor.
然后你杀了她? -她丧失心智 她咬我
And you shot him? -She was crazed. She bit me.
她不见了 她不见了
She’s gone.She’s gone.
见鬼了
That’s bullshit.
刚刚倒在这,但不见了,看,看看这个,有血,但不多
She fell right here, but she’s gone.Look , look at this.There’s blood ,but it’s not much.
好像凝固了 -是 -怎么可能
Looks like it’s coagulated. - Yeah - It’s not possible.
为什么不可能? -人死了血才会变成这样
Why not? -Because blood doesn’t do that till after you’re dead.
可以走了吗?
Can we go now?
Rain:等其他人过来回合才能走
We’re not going anywhere till the rest of the team get here.
【41:00】没有其他人了 -你在说什么? - 等等,安静
There’s no one else coming. -What the fuck are you talking about? Wait.Quiet
不要再过来 后面也有 天呐
Don’t come any closer. They’re behind us.Jesus
到处都是
They’re everywhere.
到处都是,我们被包围了
They’re everywhere. They’re all around us.
【42:20】我叫你们退后
I said stay back!
死人为何会活过来?
Why aren’t they dying?
小心培养槽!
Watch the tank! the tank! Let’s go ! Hurry up! Wait ! Come on .Let’s go!Move . keep moving.Move
【43:18】我知道安全密码,监控系统,一样俱全(培养槽爆炸之后,Alice突然想起来的)
I have access to security codes, surveillance plans, the works.
其他人走散了. - 继续走
We lost the others.Keep moving
你在等什么? - 我不知道密码(一个密码门,他们需要从这里撤离)
You waited? - Didn’t know the code.
【44:25】怎么那么慢? -正在试
What’s taking so long? - I’m trying.
让开,密码多少? - 快点
Move.What’s the code? - Hurry up!
Rain:我快没子弹了
I’m running out of ammo!
0432不5
Zero, four, three, two…No , five!
多少? -0431965
What? zero four three one nine six five
开了吗? - 看,多简单
Got it? - See how easy that was?
【45:15】抓住我的手(电梯一开门,里面全是感染者,JD直接被抓进去了)不要放开
Grab my hand, man ! Come on! Don’t let go!
【46:19】尸体哪里去了?跑哪里去了?(又回到了激光通道)
Where are the bodies? Where did thye go? Fuck
不管是什么东西,数量太多了
Whatever they are, there 's too many of them out there.
他们是什么还用问吗?实验衣,识别证,他们是员工
Whatever they are? It’s pretty obvious what they are.Lab coats , badges. Those people uses to work here!
所有工作人员都死了
All the people working here are dead.
这样没法阻止他们乱走
Well , that isn’t stopping them from walking around.
他们从哪进来的? 进来的时候怎么没看到
Well , where did they come from? Why didn’t we see them on the way in?
刚才断电时门锁松开,是你放出来的
When you cut the power, you unlocked the doors. You let them out.
我们无法回到地面上了
We’re never gonna make it to the surface.
【场景:Alice来到了生化狗那个地方】
你是保全人员。 安排在那保护入口(Alice回想)
You are security operatives. Security operatives placed there to protect that entrance.
【52:06】Rain:膛上一发,外加一个弹匣(备注:MAX不是单词,是弹夹名称,C-MAG,可用于5.56mm北约标准口径弹的步枪或轻机枪)
I’ve got one in the breech and an extra mag.
【53:04】Alice回想:我帮你取得病毒,我知道密码,监控系统,一应俱全,可是?
I can help you get the virus. I have access to security codes, surveillance plans, the works.But?
Alice:可是有代价,尽管说(Alice回想)
But there’s gonna be price. Name it.
Alice问Addision:她是谁? -我妹妹
Who was she? - My sister.
Addision:像保护伞这样的公司自以为凌驾法律之上,事实却不然,有成百上千的人与我们志同道合,遍布全球
Corporations like Umbrella think they’re above the law. But they’re not. There are hundreds of thousands of us who think the same…all over the world.
Addision:有些人提供情报,有些人提供支援,有些人直接采取行动
Some of us provide information others give their support. Some take more direct action.
【54:00】Alice:比如说你
Like you.
Addision:你朋友如果更仔细些他们就会发现我是个假警察,到处都有我的不良记录
If your friends had been a little more thorough they would’ve seen right through my false ID. Then all the red flags would’ve gone off.
Addision:海军军情处,国安局,暴行逮捕办,都有我的案底,绝对不可能渗透进蜂巢
Quantico, NSA, VICAP ,all the rest. There’s no way I could’ve infiltrated the hive.
Alice:所以你派你妹妹进来
So you sent your sister.
Addision:我们需要具体的证据,任何可以向媒体揭露的东西,证明保护伞在这地底下进行研究
We needed something concrete. Anything to expose Umbrella to the press. Proof of the research that was going on down here.
Alice:那种研究?- 非法的,基因方面的,病毒
What kind of research? The illegal kind. Genetic ,Viral
我妹妹正准备带出他们正在研制的病毒样本
My sister was going to smuggle out a sample of the virus they were developing.
Alice:她怎样偷运出去?
So how was she going to make it out of here?
她在蜂巢有一个线人,一个我从未碰面的人,他们知道保全密码,监视系统和所需的一切
She had a contact within the Hive, someone I never met. They had access to security codes, surveillance, everything she needed.
【55:14】那她为什么没成功
So why didn’t she make it?
可能她信错人了,她被设计陷害,他们自己私藏了病毒,你知道T病毒值多少钱吗?
Maybe she trusted the wrong person. Maybe they set her up. Kept the virus for themselves. Do you know how much the T-virus would be worth on the open market?
值得这场灾难? - 是的,对某些人来说
What, worth all this? -Yeah. To someone.
【场景:Alice与Addision离开了lisa的办公室,来找Rain会和,在激光路那里】
不要开枪,关上门,它们就在后面,放开,不要
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Close the door. They are right beind us.Get off. Stop it.
狗娘养的 - 还好吧 -还好
Son of a bitch. You okay? - Yeah
他们紧追在后,那扇门可以出去吗?婊子养的
Right beind us . What about this door? Son of a bitch.
它们就在那里等着我们 - 那条路呢? - 死路一条
They’re waiting out here too. -And that way? It’s a dead end.
主机房没有出口 - 只能等了
There’s no way out of the Queen’s chamber. So we wait.
失去联系的话,他们会派人来支援 对吧?
If someone doesn’t hear from you, they’ll send backup or something. Right?
什么? 怎么了?
What? Waht’s wrong?
我们时间不多
We don’t have much time.
进来时经过的那些气闭门在别墅来这的路上?一小时内完全封死
You know those blast doors we passed on the way in from the mansion? They seal shut in just under an hour.
时限内出不去,就永远别出去了
If we’re not out of here by then, we’re not getting out.
你说什么?怎么可以将我们活埋在这?
What are you talking about? They can’t just bury us alive down here.
封锁是他们唯一的防范措施…以免污染外泄
Containning the incident is the only fail-safe plan they had…against possible contamination.
当我们困在这离地面半里深的地方…你才告诉我们这些
And you’re only telling us this now, when we’re trapped…half fucking a mile underground?
【57:03】我们必须找到一个离开这个房间的出口
We have to find a way out of this room.
你在干嘛?(准备重启红皇后)
What are you doing?
你要拿那些东西去哪? - 重启红皇后
Where are you taking those? - i’m turning her back on.
这不是一个好主意 - 她知道怎么离开这里
That is not a good idea. - She’ll know a way out of here.
那个杀人的婊子杀了我的队友
That homicidal bitch killed my team.
那个杀人的婊子可能是我们离开这里唯一的方法
That homicidal bitch may be our only way out of here.
想想她是如何被对待的,我相信她会乐意帮助我们
Considering the way she’s being treated, I’m sure she’ll be happy to help us out.
你刚说的那个断路器…你能解开它吗? - 可以 - 那动手吧
That circuit breaker you were talking about…Can you bypass it? -Yeah. -So do it.
搞定,断路器切断
All right, circuit breaker is disabled.
这次加入我按按钮的话,她就再也关不上了,她等着被烧焦吧(这个关不上应该是指的之前激光通道的那个门)
This time if I hit the switch , she won’t be able to shut down. She’s gonna fry.
主机板一定会被电流烧坏
The initial charge must have damaged her boards.
【58:00】Red Queen:又见面了,我猜局面一定失控了
Ah, there your are. Things, I gather, have gone out of control.
开关给我,我少了这贱人
Give me that fucking switch right now . I’m gonna fry your ass.
我不是警告过你们吗
I did warn you, didn’t I?
告诉我这是怎么回事儿 - 研发部出了纰漏
Tell us what’s going on down here. Research and development.
T病毒是怎么回事儿? - T病毒是医药上的重大突破,尽管它也拥有高度的军事运用价值
What about the T-virus? The T-virus was a major medical breakthrough,although it clearly also possessed highly profitable military applications.
它跟这场灾难有什么关联?
How does it explain those things out there?
Red Queen:即使死了,尸体依然能够活动,头发,指甲会继续生长。产生新的细胞
Even in death , the human body still remains active. Hair and fingernails continue to grow. New cells are produced…
Red Queen:而大脑仍保持微量电荷运转,直到几个月后才消失,T病毒可以产生巨大震动波…来保持细胞生长…以及微量的电流脉冲
and the brain itself holds a small electrical charge that takes months to dissipate. The T-virus provides a massive jolt…both to cellular growth…and to those trace electrical impulses.
Red Queen:简单说…它令死尸复活 - 它让死者复活?
Put quite simply…it reanimates the body. It brings the dead back to life?
【59:00】Red Queen:不完全,只有简单的机械动作,或许有点记忆,谈不上智慧
Not fully. The subjects have the simplest of motor functions. Perhaps a little memory . Virtually no intelligence.
Red Queen:他们只被最基本的冲动…与需求所驱动
They are driven by the basest of impulses…the most basic of needs.
意思是?- 他们需要食物 -如何杀死它们?
Whitch is? The need to feed. How do you kill them?
切断颈椎顶端或者重创大脑…是最有效的方法
Severing the top of the spinal column or massive trauma to the brain…are the most effective methods
意思是射击头部?
You mean shoot them in the head.
你为什么杀光这里所有人?(问红皇后)
Why did you kill everybody down here?
T病毒散布到空调系统里…无法控制的感染现象已经开始…病毒已经进化…
The “T-virus” escaped into the air conditioning system…and an uncontrolled pattern of infection began. The virus is protean…
由原本的液态转换成气体,现在是随着血液传染了…更可以凭借环境。依环境而变,几乎无法消灭
changing from liquid to airborne to blood transmission…depending on its environment. It’s almost impossible to kill.
我不允许它散出蜂巢…于是我采取了一些必要的行动. - 必要的行动?
I couldn’t allow it to escape from the Hive…so I took steps. Steps?
你一定要知道。遭到感染的人都不准离开
You must understand. Those who become infected , I can’t allow you to leave.
我们没有被感染
Whoa. We’re not infected.
【60:08】即使是一个抓伤也足以让你感染,而你也将变成和它们一样
Just one bite, one scratch from these creatures is sufficient…and then you become one of them.
我查到我系统的主断路器…被关掉了。请问为什么?
A check of my systems indicates my main drive circuit breaker…has been disabled. May I ask why?
以防万一,我们需要一条生路。如果你拒绝,我们就切掉开关,懂吗?
Insurance. We need a way out of here. If you refuse to help at any time , we flip the switch. Understand?
【场景:打开一个地下井的盖子,准备进入地下通道,应该是上文红皇后给的指引】
Rain对Alice:你先走
After you.
这是什么鬼地方?- 水电管隧道
What the hell is this place? The utility tunnels.
隧道就在蜂巢下面,输送水,瓦斯,和电力
They run underneath the Hive for water , gas and power lines.
【61:16】好像来过这里 - 继续走
It’s been in here before. - Keep moving.
我们在绕圈。 - 这是电脑给的路径
We’re going around in circles. - This is the route the computer gave us.
我不懂为什么要听她的 - 够了,除了前进别无选择,后面有东西追来
Why are you listening to her? - Enough already. We have no choice but to keep moving cause those things are right behind us.
那网撑不住,继续走
That mesh isn’t gonna hold. Keep moving.
天啊,停下来,他们太多了
Jesus Christ! Hold it ! There’s too many of them!
【62:00】爬到管子上。快,大家爬到管子上。快,上面有出路
Up on the pipes! Quickly, everyone up on the pipes! Let’s go .come on .There’s a way up!
小心,挡住他们,上去,快点
Watch out! Keep 'em back! Go on up! Move it!
来这,它们太多了,走,快走,我能应付,抓到你了
Get over here. There’s too many of them. Come on. Go go go. I can manage. Gotcha
【63:24】你的伤口得处理一下 - 我还好,我说我还好
We have to do something about your wounds. - I’m fine. I said I’m fine.
Rain在管子上挤出手里的血对下面的感染者说:你们喜欢吧?喜欢这个滋味吧?喜欢这味道吗?
You like that , don’t you? Huh? You like the way it tastes, don’t you? Like the taste of that?
Kaplan:她说的没错(她指红皇后),我们全都会死在这地底下 - 不,我们要出去,所有人
She was right. We’re all gonna die down here.-No .We’re getting out.All of us.
Alice:Kaplan你没事儿吧?抓住,开枪救他 - 没办法
Kaplan, are you okay? Hold on.Help him - I can’t .
你在等什么?-我无法瞄准 ,看不清楚
What are waiting for? - I can’t focus! I can’t see.
Kaplan,快上去,上去那里。你就差那么一点点,继续走
Kaplan, go up. Get up there. You almost got it . keep going!
来啊,快,你行的。 你做到了。kaplan,待在那。待在那里,我们来救你
Come on . You can do it. You got it.Kaplan . -Just stay there. Hold on . We’re gonna come get you.
剪断绳子丢给她,再来救他。抓住 - 运气真好(kaplan发现自己还有一颗子弹,准备自杀用)
Cut this wire and throw it to him. Then we can go get him. Hold on! That’s lucky.
Kaplan:你们尽管走 -不,我们不能丢下你,kaplan - 不,你们快走
I want you to go. -No. We’re not leaving you . Kaplan. -Yes , you are
Kaplan:杀也杀不完的,我哪都不去了,快点走,现在,求你们了,快走
You can’t kill all of them. And I’m not going anywhere. I want you to go . Now. Please. Just do it.
你们不可能这么简单的就吃了我
You’re gonna have to work for your meal.
【场景:剩余人员上到了实验室层】
手给我,扶在我肩膀上。好了吗,走吧
Give me your arm. Up over my shoulder. Ready? There we go.
出去这之后。。。我想我要去做爱
When I get out of here…I think I’m gonna get laid.
【69:03】是的,你还得先洗个澡
Yeah. You might want to clean up a little bit first.
你没事儿吧?
Aro you ok?
Alice:蓝色是病毒,绿色是解毒剂(Alice走到实验室的十字路口,突然回忆到了一些),能治好的
Blue for the virus. Green for the antivirus. There’s a cure.
你说什么? - 有解药,程序可以逆转,有解药,你有救了
What are you talking about? - There’s a cure. The process can be reversed.There’s a cure. You’re gonna be okay.
Rain:我刚刚还在担心
I was beginning to worry.
这是他们存放T病毒的地方(最早的那个sealed room) - 你怎么知道这些的? - 因为当时我正要偷,我是你妹妹的接头人
This is where they kept the T-virus. - How do you know all this? - Because I was gonna steal it. I was your sister’s contact.
你背叛他。- 我不知道 - 这一切是你引起的 - 我记不起来了 - 说出真相
You betrayed her. - I don’t know. - You caused all of this.- I can’t remember. - The truth.
我完全想不起来
I don’t remember the truth.
我不懂(Alice看到本应该有解药的柜子里,空空如也),不见了,不在这
I don’t understand.It’s gone. It’s not there.
Rain:我撑不下去了,撑不住了 - 完了
I can’t . I just can’t. It’s over.
【72:08】Spence回忆:Alice对lisa说:我去找病毒,我知道安全密码,监视系统和一切,但必须付出代价(当时Spence在监听二人对话) - 尽管说 - 你得保证整垮这家公司
I can help you get the virus. I have access to security codes, surveillance plans, the works. But there’s gonna be a price. - Name it. -You have to guarantee me that you will bring this corporation down.
【73:42】Spence(与Alice同时恢复记忆):我们还是得出去,跟我来,我们可以得到想要的所有东西。钱在外面等我们,多到你无法想象
We can still make it out of here. Come with me. We can have everything we’ve ever wanted. Money’s out there waiting. You wouldn’t believe how much.
Alice:你认为这就是我的梦想?
Is that how you thought all my dreams were gonna come true?
拜托,我不想杀你(Spence对Addision说),那些子弹还有别的用处,退后
Please. I wouldn’t want to shoot you. Might need the bullets. Back off.
Alice:我一毛钱都不想要(不想和Spence一起走) - 好啊,不过你绝不可能…这么简单的就逃脱的
I won’t take any part in this. Okay, but you can’t just…wash your hands of this.
Spence:我们是同事,你清楚他们的事
We work for the same company. You knew what they did.
Alice:我尝试去阻止他们 - 你真的以为…像他这种人…可以改变一切? 不,什么都改变不了
I was trying to stop them. You really believe that…people like him…will ever change anything? No,nothing ever changes.
Rain:哪里有解毒剂 - 在火车上…你们找到我的地方.离你不到三尺的距离
Where is the antivirus? It’s on the train…where you found me. Couldn’t have been standing more than three feet from it.
【75:07】Spence:我差点就把它带出去了,我不知道那部贱电脑在蜂巢外还有防御系统。加入还是退出?
I so nearly make it out. Didn’t realize that bitch of a computer had defense systems outside the Hive. In or out?
我不知道我们以往的关系,总之是结束了
I don’t know what we had…but it’s over.
Spence:退后,妈的,我已经开始怀念你了(刚被咬了一口,准备离开sealed room)
Back. the fuck off. I’m missing you already.
Rain:你男朋友真不是个东西
Your boyfriend’s a real asshole.
他把门锁打坏了。真不敢相信,那混蛋就这样闪人了
He shot the locking mechanism out. I can’t believe that son of a bitch is gonna get away with this.
Red Queen:我看不见得。我是个坏女孩
I don’t think so. I’ve been a bad bad girl.
那是什么东西? - 蜂巢早期的试验成果,将T病毒直接注入活性细胞组织生成,成果相当不稳定
What the fuck is that? - One of the Hive’s early experiments…produced by injecting the T-virus directly into living tissue. The results were unstable.
在它摄取了新的DNA后将会突变…成为更迅猛的猎杀者 - 好极了
Now that it has fed on fresh DNA, it will mutate…becoming a stronger, faster hunter. - Great
你知道它被放出来为什么不警告我们?
If you knew it was loose, why didn’t you warn us?
因为她在为我们设法补救. 对吗?
Cause she was saving it for us. Isn’t that right?
Red Queen:我没料到你们能活到现在。当然…难逃被感染
I didn’t think any of you would make it this far. Not without infection.
为什么不告诉我们解毒剂的事?
Why didn’t you tell us about the antivirus?
感染这么久了…不见的有效
This long after infection…there’s no guarantee it would work.
但还是有一线希望,对吧? - 我不赌运气 - 去你的 . 别紧张,各位
But there’s a change, right? - I don’t deal in chance. - Fuck it. No pressure , guys.
Red Queen:你们必须输入四位密码,我可以给你们密码,但必须先替我做件事
You require the four-digit access code. I can give you the code, but first you must do something for me.
什么事? - 你们之中有人被感染,用她的命来交换密码
What do you want? - One of your group is infected. I require her life for the code.
【79:09】解毒剂就在月台上,就在那里 - 对不起,我不允许有任何风险
The antivirus is right there on the platform. It’s right there. - I’m sorry. It’s a risk I cannot take.
她说的没错,那是唯一的方法,你必须把我杀了,不然大家都死在这
She’s right. It’s the only way. You’re gonna have to kill me. Otherwise we all die down here.
Red Queen:虽然是强化玻璃…但是依然会撑不住(早期试验品突然冲撞玻璃) - 动手吧 - 不 - 起来 - 杀了我
The glass is reinforced…but it won’t hold forever. - Do it . - No - Get up - Just do it.
赶快起来,rain。 - 杀了我
Rain, please get up. - Do it.
Red Queen:你没太多时间 - 求你起来 - 你别无选择,杀了她
You don’t have long to decide. - Get up, please. You have no choice . - Kill her.
现在杀了她,你没有选择的余地 - 赶快动手 - 我办不到
Kill her now. You don’t have any choice. - Just do it now. - I can’t.
那贱人不开门,只好烧了她,快走,那是什么鬼东西? - 说来话长
The bitch wouldn’t open the door, so I had to fry her. Move. What the fuck was that? It’s a long story.
【场景:来到他们来时下火车的站台】
启动列车。我去拿解药
Start it up. I’ll get the virus.
我已经开始怀念你了
I’m missing you already.
好,我们开始启动了 全速前进 我们走了
Okay, we’re in business.Full power. We’re leaving.
我不想变成那种东西…行尸走肉的逛来逛去 - 你不会的
I don’t want to be one of those things…walking around without a soul. You won’t.
时候到时…麻烦你成全我. - 不会有人再死了 - 拿去(倒计时的手表)
When the time comes…you’ll take care of it. - No one else is gonna die. - Here.
【84:11】我还没死呢,我想我还是收回枪
I’m not dead yet. I think I’ll have that back.
我真想吻你,你个婊子
I could kiss you, you bitch.
后面怎么回事儿?
What’s going on back there?
赶快离开这里 - 再快就要出轨了
Get us the fuck out of here. - Any faster, we’ll come off the rails.
开门(Alice一钢管直接扎到怪物的舌头上)
Open the doors.
【场景:成功回到电影开始时候的别墅】
Alice:我失败了 一败涂地
I failed all of them. I failed.
听我说. 你已经尽了全力. 是公司的错,不是你的错。终于拿到证据了
Listen to me. There is nothing else you could’ve done. The corporation’s guilty here, not you. And we finally have the proof.
这样一来,保护伞公司难逃法网。 我们现在可以战斗
That way Umbrella can’t get away with this. Now we can… we can fight …Uhh!
怎么回事儿?
Waht is it?
你被感染了,你会没事儿的,我不能失去你
You’re infected, but you’re gonna be okay. I’m not losing you.
救命
Help
救他,你们在干吗?
Help him . What are you doing?
马特
Matt.
他正在突变。我要用他进行复仇女神计划
He’s mutating. I want him in the Nemesis Program.
放开
Get off.
怎么回事儿?
What’s happening?
将她隔离。严密观察并做完整的血样测试。看看她是否感染
I want her quarantined. Close observation and a full series of blood tests. Let’s see if she’s infected.
将她带去浣熊市的机构。组一支队伍。重新开启蜂巢。我要了解底下发生的事
Take her to the Raccoon City facility. Then assemble the team. We’re reopening the Hive. I want to know what went on down there.
快去办
Just do it.
【场景:Alice从浣熊市医院一个空旷的医疗室醒来】
谁在里面,放我出去
Who’s in there? Let me out.
最终Alice走出医院,发现整个城市已经沦陷,此时Manson的resident evil主题曲响起,THE END
编剧和导演:保罗·W·S·安德森
WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY
PAUL W.S. ANDERSON
本文来自互联网用户投稿,文章观点仅代表作者本人,不代表本站立场,不承担相关法律责任。如若转载,请注明出处。 如若内容造成侵权/违法违规/事实不符,请点击【内容举报】进行投诉反馈!
