Stardust-爱的真谛

特里斯坦?
Tristan?
如果你能听懂我的话 就看着我
If you can understand me, look at me now.
你知道的 我之前曾说过对爱情知之甚少?
You know when I said I knew little about love?
呃 这不是真的
Well, that wasn't true.
我对爱情了解很多
I know a lot about love.
几个世纪以来 我见证着爱情
I've seen it. I've seen centuries and centuries of it.
也只有它 才让你关注的世界不那么乏味
And it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable.
战争 满是痛苦 谎言 与憎恨
All those wars. Pain and lies. Hate.
让我转过身去 不愿再多看一眼
Made me want to turn away and never look down again.
可当我目睹人间的真爱时
But to see the way that mankind loves.
我意思是说 即便你找遍全宇宙
I mean, you could search the furthest reaches of the universe
你也找不到比之更美的东西了
and never find anything more beautiful.
所以 我知道 必须是无条件的
So, yes, I know that love is unconditional.
可我也知道 爱情是不可预知的
But I also know it can be unpredictable,
意想不到 不可控制 无法忍受的
unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable
嗯 也很容易被人误解为讨厌
and, well, strangely easy to mistake for loathing.
00:23:28,268 --> 00:23:29,235
还有
And
我想说的是 特里斯坦
what I'm trying to say, Tristan, is
我想自己是爱上你了
I think I love you.
我的心 我感觉自己再也抑制不了这冲动
My heart, it feels like my chest can barely contain it.
就好像它不再是属于我的 而是属于你的
Like it doesn't belong to me anymore. It belongs to you.
如果你想要的话 无需用任何东西做交换
And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange.
不要礼物 也不要什么好处
No gifts, no goods,
也无需你证明自己的爱
demonstrations of devotion.
除了知道你也爱我之外 别无他求
Nothing but knowing you love me, too.
只需用你的心
Just your heart
来换我的心
in exchange for mine.


本文来自互联网用户投稿,文章观点仅代表作者本人,不代表本站立场,不承担相关法律责任。如若转载,请注明出处。 如若内容造成侵权/违法违规/事实不符,请点击【内容举报】进行投诉反馈!

相关文章

立即
投稿

微信公众账号

微信扫一扫加关注

返回
顶部